Monday, June 30, 2008

VH1 Strikes Again

Flav, New York and Bret gave them the boot, but who will grab the booty? With $250,000 on the line, it’s anyone’s game. I Love Money is the title of the new retarted, sorry reality show on VH1.

Well at least they gave it the appropriate title. These reality show losers are once again letting VH1 make them the town idiot for some cash and a chance to be on television. I am not sure exactly what they are doing to them but they are crying in a lot of the commercials. It must be horrible because these things cannot rationalize emotion therefore I don't know what it would take to make them cry.
Stay tuned for next seasons "I Don't Know The Meaning of Self Respect, So Of Course I will Make Out With This Troll", and "I Have An IQ of 47, You Know You Wanna Hit This!".

No comments: