Thursday, June 19, 2008

WHAT???

"Yeah, I just got your other email and I’m a little confused because you told me that was something you only told a couple of people and this and that and I just, again you continue to be deceitful and mischievous and sneaky, and you're a fucking liar. Okay? You're a fucking liar. So, you know what it's like, fuck you. Okay, I hope you rot in fucking hell. You're a piece of shit fucking liar and I hope you fucking rot in hell. So fuck you. I hope I never fucking talk to you again you fucking cunt. Fuck you. You're a coward and a liar and a fucking nigger alright, so fuck you."
This is a voicemail that Charlie Sheen left Denise Richards. I think he's confused.
I despise racial slurs of any kind, but this, this makes no sense. I don't know how many insults you can give someone in one conversation that you just run out of them and just start making them up regarding ethnicity and skin color. He should have just called her fat, that really would have upset her.

No comments: