Thursday, June 19, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Gisele Bundchen

Her thoughts on first meeting Brady and being introduced to football:"Look, I’m Brazilian. I had never seen football before. I’m freezing, and all I’m thinking is, When can I go back to New York City? I didn’t understand why they were all hitting each other. Now I do, but I didn’t."(celebitchy.com)

I hate her a little bit right now. She didn't understand why they were all hitting each other? It's a sport ya' stupid bimbo. Ok fine she is from Brazil, but she has been living here for years and you are going to tell me she has never heard of "American Football"? She is freezing and she wants to go back to New York City? Um, sweety, during football season it is usually cold in the general North East area....that includes New York City. My brain hurts....I hate girls that don't take the time to at least pretend to like what their "men" are interested in. Ungrateful...dating Tom Brady...takes her to a game....she is STANDING ON THE SIDELINES DURING A PATRIOTS GAME....and she just thinks they are hitting each other??? This is enfuriating...I have to go now.

No comments: