Monday, June 30, 2008

Pot meet kettle...

Jessica upset Pammi and all her vegetarian chums by wearing a T-shirt proclaiming: “Real girls eat meat.”
But now the former Baywatch babe has hit back with a spectacular insult.
Speaking on radio in Australia – where she’s waiting to go into the Big Brother house – the star slammed her rival buxom blonde.
Pammi blasted: “I think she is a bitch and whore.
“Actually, I don’t know if she was talking about food or men.”
She added that she is proud of not eating meat, saying: “I think it’s healthy, good for your body and good for the environment.” (celebitchy.com, from The Sun)

Did.....did Pamela Anderson call Jessica Simpson a whore? A whore? I am of the opinion that when your career has been pretty much based upon being a whore...you have absolutely no legs to stand on here Pam.
Her story on how she met her new ex husband Rick Solomon (yeah the sleaze who fucked Paris Hilton then put it on tape) goes like this. "I was in Vegas and I was down $100,000 and I realized I didn't have any money. So he told me he would pay my debt if I made out with him. So I did and we fell in love and now we're getting married."
Now that's a whore.
What does eating meat have to do with being a whore anyways?

No comments: