Monday, June 2, 2008

That's a rap!

Bad boy rapper T.I., 27, is turning his legal woes into–surprise, surprise–a reality TV series for MTV, his rep has confirmed to PEOPLE.

The as-of-yet untitled eight-episode series, which has already begun filming but has no airdate yet, will chronicle the star’s daily life as he completes more than 1,000 hours of community service before reporting to jail in March 2009 to serve a year-long sentence on weapons charges, his rep told PEOPLE.

OK, this is just pathetic. What is going to make T.I.'s community hours more enjoyable to watch than your average criminal's community hours. Unless be plans on "dazzling me with his talent". Oh my God wait, that made me chuckle a little. We all know he has no talent. You are not supposed to get paid for community hours, they are a punishment for doing something bad. T.I. has turned this around and will now in a way be getting paid for his. This does not seem fair to those of us who have been forced community hours. I don't know how many of you would have found my Hands For Helping Community Service helpful at all. Somehow, the children in the daycare didn't understand my humor. One of them looked exactly like Damien from The Omen. I was telling them about the story of the Son of the Devil being born from a jackal.....they all started crying. I said there was a doggie in it, but it didn't help.

No comments: