Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Believe....

That Posh Spice should smile more considering she is married to David Beckham

That it is too cold in my office today to do any "real" work

That the fantasy never lives up to the reality

I am still scared to eat tomatoes

I might have spelled tomatoes incorrectly but I don't have the wherewithall to look it up

My engagement ring is still the most beautiful thing I have ever seen

Nina Simone is talking to me directly right now....maybe because the sun is shining and I am feeling good?

5 Pussycat Dolls is still 4 too many

I don't care if it's summertime, I'm still wearing black nail polish

With every stupid thing I read in a tabloid/website I lose a vital memory/lesson that would serve me well in my future endeavors

Cucumber/watermelon.... still not sure about that fragrance

Anne Boleyn got screwed

Jeff Goldblum is sexy.....I don't care what anybody says

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Same on Posh. If that man woke up next to me, I'd have to wear lead boots everyday so that I didn't float away with elation.

Black nail polish all year round for the slightly tortured from within. Busting out my Vamp right now.