Thursday, June 12, 2008

Now this is funny

“John is good in bed,” a pal of the 30-year old singer-songwriter tells OK!. “Not just good, but sensational. Every girl I know who has slept with John says it was the best sex of their life. I’m not sure what exactly he does in bed, but after girls sleep with him, they’re ruined. They get totally hung up on him and want more! Whatever John’s secret is, he should market it. He could retire from the music industry.”

It's not that I don't believe that John Mayer is a hellcat in the sack....I totally do. That song Your Body Is A Wonderland is much filthier than any soft guitar should accompany. But this seems like a direct plug by John's PR people to get him to "plug" more babes if you will.
Double standard. I will do the world the favor and say it.....WHORE! I don't really mean that John.....but that whole bubblegum tounge thing makes you kind of a girl.

No comments: