Tuesday, June 17, 2008

NO NO NO

The Entourage crew – Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon, Kevin Connolly and Jeremy Piven – roll through West Hollywood Monday as they continue filming the show's upcoming season, set to air in September. (people.com)

SEPTEMBER??? What am I supposed to watch all summer? I really think I might have a heart attack. Everytime I go to my brother in law's house and I catch him watching Deal or No Deal, or my sister watching (last night actually) the riveting mid-season recap of The Bachelorette the running joke is "So, when does Entourage start?" Our Sundays have revolved around The Boys, their ladies, the weed (not us). WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?! In the immortal words of Ari Gold.....LLOYD I NEED YOU!!!

1 comment:

mTrader said...

Daaaaamn, I thought it was starting in June, WTF????

I guess we can always start watching re runs of I love new york, or Flavor of Love. I know you love that shit.