Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Deep thoughts by Megan Fox

“I really enjoy having sex, and that’s offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which I think is sad. I haven’t met a lot of men who have said, ‘You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are.’ I’m young and have a lot of hormones—I’m always in the mood! But I like sex with one person when I’m in a relationship. Sex with random people who I’ve met at clubs is not really my thing. I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I’d rather have sex with Brian [Austin Green] all the time than leave the house. He doesn’t mind.” (FHM Magazine)

To which James Lipton replied...."You are a truly a grande dame in a sea of excrement."
Ooooh you are such a baaad girl Megan. Just say what you mean, that you like it in the pooper. Don't get offended when James Lipton asks you that either because you leave yourself open to questions like that when you tell a men's magazine such intimate details.
FHM, truly stands by it's name, For Him Magazine. They take anything the sexy girl of the moment said and make it slutty. They put a headline "I prefer to be naked". They fail to mention the rest of the sentence which was "I prefer to be naked while I am in the shower." If any of you read the articles you know this to be true.
I don't blame FHM for Megan's statements. But, she is a big girl and nobody would find the fact that she really enjoys having sex offensive. She is not Miley Cyrus and your fans expect you to be chaste and wear a promise ring to your father.(Really how creepy is that?) What I find offensive is she is claiming to have the libido of a 15 year old boy. She has a tattoo of said lovers' name on her 15 year old boy naughty bits. It is illegal for 15 year old boy vaginas to get tattos. Furthermore, Brian Austin Green should be arrested for having sex with a 15 year old boys vagina.

1 comment:

nonprocessissimo said...

DEEP thoughts. She is scorching hot, though!