Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deep Thoughts by ME!

This morning while I was on the treadmill I was watching the Pussycat Dolls Video for the song Buttons featuring Snoop Dogg. Great video to watch while you are working out by the way, It guilts you into running your ass off.
Anywho, there is a part in Snoop's lil' solo that he says "All six a' y'all on me, now tell me how it feel baby doll..." I take umbrage with this statement. Not because of the fantasy of him having six beautiful women draped all over him, but the fact that he asks how they would feel.
How would they feel? Well Snoop, they would be bored to tears. I mean these girls are doing acrobatics, dancing in chairs, so hot that they literally set themselves on fire... and Snoop a habitual pot smoker is asking how they would feel catering to him? We all know pot doesn't make you the most ambitious lover/worker/student/person in the world so yeah they would be bored with you Snoop.
As a side note, how would Snoop feel? I think he would be a bit overwhelmed, all six of them can do that leg behind the ear thing.

No comments: