Monday, June 16, 2008

Me too Oprah, me too

"I like money. It's good for buying things. What you want is money with meaning. Meaning is what brings real richness to your life."

Money with meaning? Meaning money brings meaning or doing something with meaning brings money?
Oprah has this thing she calls O's favorite things. On this list are little trinkets we can all enjoy like the SAMSUNG PROGRESSIVE HD CAMCORDER SC-HMX10C. It goes for $800 very meaningful dollars. Oh and who could be without their UGG® AUSTRALIA CLASSIC CROCHET TALL BOOT. These are a bargain at $120. They are also hideous and not good for every climate.
My point is....well I don't have one. I would like Oprah to adopt me and take pictures of me wearing those ugly boots with her rediculously expensive camera and make it her Christmas Card. "This is Marissa, the new edition to our family! Stedman and I found her on the street at the hot dog vendor can you believe that?!"

No comments: