Friday, July 18, 2008

Things That Make Me Kinda Geeky

I can recite pretty much all the dialogue from all the Star Wars movies. Oh and I have gone to all the 12am showings.....one time with Leia buns

I love Barry Manilow. I have the greatest hits and I listen to it quite often. Could It Be Magic? Yes it can Barry, yes it can.

I have read all the Harry Potter books at least three times.

I have gotten amazingly good at Guitar Hero, not great but good. A woman my age should not partake in this kind of thing.

I use the thesaurus to look up better ways to say common words. For instance instead of saying sarcastic....say caustic. Just sounds smarter.


MST3K.....if you know what it is you may be as geeky as me













2 comments:

Unknown said...

you had me until steel magnolias ;)

Anonymous said...

you're never too old to play video games. talk to the fiance'... she plays all the time.

and I will kick your ass on Guitar Hero. HA!