Thursday, July 17, 2008

There In Nothing To Say Except This Is Gross

“There’s an institute called the Wake Forest Institute in North Carolina for Regenerative Skin Treatment,” he told Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper. “It’s going to be pricey, but … it’s worth it. I got fire on my arms, I don’t need fire on my arms! I’m a grown man.”
Explaining how the icky-sounding process works, Williams said, “It’s basically like getting a skin graft, but you’re not taking skin from your a– or legs - these guys actually grow the skin for you.” Contemplating his new blank canvas, he added, “When it has healed you can go get whatever tattoo you want.” (celebitchy.com)

I wasn't going to comment on this because it's disgusting. But I have to. I have to because he is having the skin removed from his ass to cover up the flames that he claims he is too grown up to have, but then says "when it has healed you can go get whatever tattoo you want." That seems so pointless and stupid because all that is going to happen when he turns 50 he is going to have to get skin from somewhere else to cover up the microphones/headphones/baby momma's name he will get this year. Skin is in Pharell.

No comments: