Monday, July 7, 2008

Things I think About

Do you think Jennifer Lopez likes the music she makes? I can't imagine growing up in the Bronx birthplace of hip hop and her actually liking that "I'm Glad" song. I like it, I just don't know if she likes it.


Do people in the fetish community ever go out in jeans and a tank to the grocery store? I mean that look is exhausting to pull off all the time. Not to mention the yeast infections. If I'm wrong clear it up for me please.


Is Morrissey still sad? I think he is sad.



Ok, this is really not about the fetish community but kind of so....why do vampires in movies always dress in cloaks and long jackets and frilly shirts? The only ones I really remember dressing kind of normal was the ones from The Lost Boys and not even.



Why do I still read Perez Hilton? He is such a dick.

How does Posh walk in heels all the time? ALLL the time.

When did the word "like" become part of our vocabulary?

For that matter, why do people say "you know what I'm sayin'" after they say something? It is usually a rapper so no, I have no idea what you are saying.

2 comments:

nonprocessissimo said...

lmmfao

??????????????????
??????????????????
??????????????????
??????????

Michele said...

you are out of your mind! LMAO!!!