Monday, July 21, 2008

BOOOOOO!!!

I don’t know what your perception is of Jessica Simpson or what tabloid you buy, but I just want you to know that I’m just a girl from Texas; I’m just like you. I’m doing what I love and dating a boy.” –- Jessica Simpson told concertgoers Saturday at the Country Thunder music festival in Wisconsin, where she was greeted by a mix of boos and cheers. (justjared.com)

Let's break it down shall we?
"I'm a girl from Texas, I'm just like you." At that particular moment you were in Wisconson Jess and you currently reside in Los Angeles. So boo to that

"I'm doing what I love"
Once again, you are in Wisconson, home of the cheese heads. Nobody and I mean nobody is in Wisconson doing what they love.

"and dating a boy"
Who just do happens to be a quarterback in the NFL. You really think they are going to empathize with you??
BTW. you are 28 years old. Stop referring to them as boys. That might make them see you as a grown woman and not the simple minded little girl you love to portray.

1 comment:

Michele said...

BTW. you are 28 years old. Stop referring to them as boys. That might make them see you as a grown woman and not the simple minded little girl you love to portray... EXACTLY!!!!!