Monday, July 28, 2008

More Jessica Simpson Tidbits

Jessica Simpson's Country Music CD will be available September 9th. It's titled "Do You Know".

There's no punctuation just "Do You Know". I think there should be a question mark at the end of the title because she always looks like she is puzzled. So I am going to ask you "Do You Know?"
Do you know that having sex with only one person for the rest of your life is overrated?

Do you know that I have been wearing these cowboy boots forever to prove that I am a country music star?

Do you know that I have nightmares that my boyfriend runs away with one or all of his teammates? I don't know where he is August through January....do you know?

Do you know that my lipgloss is glittery and tastes like strawberries?

Do you know that I am best known for wearing a pair of jean shorts and for being a tsunami of stupidity?

No comments: