Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Believe....

That Amy Winehouse is not on drugs. She is posessed by that little Lamisil Monster. As a matter of fact she is that little Lamisil Monster.

The new Wolverine movie is going to be AWESOME!!

Whoever is reading this right now is very sexy

Decorative pillows are bullshit. Especially crochet...wtf mom?

I am going to have a perpetual bruise on my thigh due to the footbard on my bed, which BTW has crochet pillows on it. Again WTF mom?

I need a glass of wine, because the FDA says it's good for me

If someone refers to MMA as "gay" one more time I am going to question their sexuality

2 comments:

nonprocessissimo said...

A rule one can't live without:

"If someone refers to MMA as "gay" one more time I am going to question their sexuality".

"...I concur!"
; )

Unknown said...

sweeettt..i'm sexy ;)