Monday, July 21, 2008

Deep Thoughts By Brooke Hogan

“You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it’s kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I’m so moody all the time, I know I couldn’t be able to run a country, ‘cause I’d be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?”(celebitchy.com)

You just set us back about 200 years Brooke. There was a time that women could not vote at all...did you know that Brooke? I bet you didn't. You were too busy crying and yelling all the way up there from the ivory tower your daddy built you just beneath the glass ceiling women everywhere have been trying to break or at least reach.
Just slap the snot out of this brat please.
PS- Maybe if your dad wasn't so concerned about you staying a virgin until you were married your brother wouldn't be in the predicament he is in now....I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

which brooke is this?
hogan?
sheilds?
burke?

Unknown said...

That's funny because as I was watching her say this, I thought of your blog and how great it would be for you to post something about it. And here you did....

Anonymous said...

What!! Remember, this is coming from a girl that is built like a guy.