Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Has She Even Watched The Show?

Move over, Carrie Bradshaw.
“I’d love to do a younger, cleaner version of Sex and the City,” Miley Cyrus, 15, tells TV Guide.
(She previously told Vanity Fair that the HBO series is her favorite show. She later issued a statement clarifying that she only watches the edited, TBS version).
Still, she says she won't be having sex anytime soon.
"I like to think of myself as the girl that no one can get, that no one can keep in their hand," Cyrus goes on.
Like her pals the Jonas Brothers, Cyrus wears a purity ring.
“Even at my age, a lot of girls are starting to fall,” she says, “and I think if [abstaining] is a commitment girls make, that’s great.” (US Weekly)

Um, no. It's called Sex and the City and you cannot clean it up. Don't try it, you will be hurt.
Besides this kid is the epitome of hypocrisy. She has professional pictures taken of herself for a magazine and everybody loses their minds because she is showing the side of her back, she goes into PR mode "oh I'm so embarassed, gosh golly gee!" Then she keeps taking slutty pictures of herself on her own phone every other week...this week she is in a white tshirt in the shower. I think when she titled her tour "The Best of Both Worlds" she literally meant her sweet side and her skanky side would be performing that night and every night.

No comments: