Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Kissed A Girl....

Well not me, but did you see how quickly that got your attention?
Katy Perry did a remake of the 90's hit "I Kissed A Girl" and she is all over the charts, video countdowns, and radio stations. It's not that I don't like the song, I do. It's not that I have a problem with girl on girl action, I don't. But it's still pretty amazing to me that all a relatively attractive girl has to do these days to get the slightest bit of attention is elude to an encounter with a female and suddenly she becomes much more interesting.
For instance I have a couple of guy friends that if I feel I am losing their attention in the conversation all I have to mention is "how annoying it is that all the girls I know that get their boobs done want me to touch them" and they are back to focusing on me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man that doesn't happen to me!