Friday, May 30, 2008

Um, Why?

Tom Cruise Launches Official Web Site"My hope with this site is to bring you in and share with you the fun I experience every day during the filmmaking process, from working with the script, to the making of the film through to what we finally see when we settle in our seats and the lights go down," Cruise writes in a welcome letter on the site
Originally posted 05/30/2008 12:40PM (people.com)

Does anybody really care? If he is going to start a webite, I want it to be the juicy stuff. Like, can the baby fly yet? Are you aware that your smile, which was once so charming, now scares the bejesus out of us? Are you sure of what you best work is? Personally, I think Legend and Interview With A Vampire, blow Jerry Maguire and Born On The Fourth Of July Away. I'm here Tom. I'm waiting.

No comments: