Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Made Of Honor Premiere in Spain....how do you say it sucks in spanish?

Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan promote their latest movie Made Of Honor on Wednesday at the ME Hotel in Madrid, Spain. Made of Honor was released in the US back on May 2, and has received a paltry 12% on Rotten Tomatoes.

I saw this monstrosity. I saw it because my mother and sister wanted to see it and because it was Mother's Day and because basically I felt that I had not suffered enough that day. So instead of shoving qtips lit on fire into my ears, I went to see Made of Honor. I was hoping that the adorableness that is Patrick Dempsey would make up for it. Not even close. Think of every single generic chick flick, romantic comedy, every line ever uttered, every twist you could think of, grind into a fine powder and sprinkle it in with a story line that was so unbelievably unbelievable it may have well been a unicorn and not a horse he rides to his fair maiden's side. That's right, there is a horse involved, I said it. I am still in need of going to see some shit blowing up just to make up for the time I spent in that time I spent in the Ninth Rung of Hell.

No comments: