Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Paris and bubbles....I mean babies

The hotel heiress has been dating the Good Charlotte rocker for three months, but already has marriage and babies on her mind.Although she insists she is not currently pregnant, Hilton admits she hopes to be with child in 12 months’ time.She tells Britain’s Heat magazine, “I do want a baby. Pretty soon. Not yet because I’m so busy, but next year.”

So, Nicole Richie has a baby with a tatooed rocker from Good Charlotte (I don't even know how that was possible. Her being so malnourished and her baby daddy's diet seem to consist of mostly vodka, cigarettes and well, ink). So, Paris Hilton decides to have a baby with the TWIN BROTHER OF THE AFOREMENTIONED TATTOED ROCKER FROM GOOD CHARLOTTE!! I can just hear her "well you got extentions, I got extensions. you got a doggy, I got a doggy, you got a baby, I want a baby too." Sticks thumb in mouth...end scene. That is as far as that thought will go. I see her and all I can see is that vacant expression of...."buy me something shiny." For goodness sakes, Paris spare us from whatever it is that crawls out of your wretched womb and make another perfume that smells like you....a hint of undeserved affluence,a dash of narcissm and....what is that? Oh dried semen....lovely.

No comments: