Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jennifer Aniston's Ass...

I found a website that has an entire section dedicated to the perfection that is Jennifer Aniston's tush. It has been photographed in many forms. In jeans, in a bikini while doing some type of water sport, in another bikini in the Bahamas laying on the beach, in a pool at the Mandarin Hotel draped all over John Mayer.
I know, I know. It's great that Brad and Angie are out there doing their great humanitarian works. Making beautiful babies, saving everybody else's babies, walking the red carpet looking absolutely in love and let's face it just plain better than everyone else. But, I love the fact that Jennifer Aniston is just sitting by the pool. Any pool, any beach. Smokin' a cigarette, having a drink, in her bikini and basically just saying fuck it. "I am not going to win, I lost this race a long time ago. I don't have shit to prove. I'm not going to pretend I give a shit and go into Afghanistan wearing burka or whatever the hell they make women wear over there. Have you seen my ass? Why would I bother covering it up with anything? Ever? Pedro, another margarita por favor!" Por favor means please. I would like to think that with all this decadence she would at least say please.

No comments: