Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wishes....

I wish more women in Hollywood would eat. Or at least admit that they don't eat so the standards in beauty would not be so rediculous

I wish this whole extension, false eyelashes, fakeboobs, fake tan, fake teeth would go away

I wish Hollywood would for one minute take a look at my friends in their 30's without a shred of makeup and see that yeah this is what 30's look like, natural and beautiful

I wish (sometimes) I had my own theme music. Mine would be outstanding by the Gap band

I wish I were not so cynical (sometimes)

I wish it was Friday

I wish it was not so humid....the day looks really nice from in here but it's too damn hot

I wish I could focus on one thing at a time long enough to accomplish it

I wish people were not as stupid as I know they are (me being cynical)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i could use a good teeth whitening. nah, but in all honesty AMEN sista!