Monday, August 11, 2008

What Is It??

I don't feel like writing anything deep, not to say that the stuff I write about Hollywood is deep in any way, but that is neither here nor there. I just wanted to say that I have observed a ritual amongst women/girls everywhere of this constant lip gloss application. In bathrooms, at the bar right after they took a sip of something, just standing around, I see the familiar tube of shiny shit getting pulled out and being spread all over their already glossy lips. This shit is sticky as hell, if the slightest wind gets in your hair, your hair is stuck to your lip. It never comes in a flattering color and the constant application just makes it so shiny/shimmery. One does want a hint of color but when did shiny lips become attractive? Watch, next time a camera at the club comes out just watch the bevy of bitches pull out thier little tube. It's like magic!

No comments: