Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Poor Diddy

He said: “Gas prices are too ****** ******* high. As you know, I do own my own jet and I have been having flying back and forth to LA pursuing my acting career.
“Now, if I’m flying back and forth, like, twice in a month that’s like $200,000 or $250,000 round trip. **** that. I’m back on American Airlines right now, OK.
Laughing into the camera, he said: “Check this out, your boy Diddy right now is on American Airlines. Look.
“I want to give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabian brothers and sisters and all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil, if you could all please send me some oil for my jet I would truly appreciate it.
“But right now, can you believe it, I am actually flying commercial. That’s how high gas prices are ok, so I feel you. Look, I’m at the gate right now.
“This is proof that gas prices are too high, we need to do something about it, so tell whoever the next president is that we need to bring gas back down.” (celebitchy.com)

I find it difficult to feel sorry for anyone who owns their own jet. I find it abominable that this jerkoff is complaing about gas prices for his jet. I find it reprehensibe that he puts it in his little vlog throwing a bitch fit at the gate to prove to us "I feel you." Don't hurt your back as you stoop so low. "This is proof that gas prices are too high", that I Poof Daddy have to fly commercial with the pee on's. Makes me sick....
"I want to give shout out to all my brothers and sisters from all the countries that have oil please send me oil for my jet." I mean, he is really under the impression that he is incredibly cool and witty but he doesn't realize that he is making me ga-vomit right now. (Gagging and vomiting at the same time.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

frikin punk, i knew u were gonna agree with me on this on.

Unknown said...

i WISH WISH i would take an AA flight with Diddy next me. i would eat 13 bean burritos, fart the entire duration of the trip WHILE picking my boogers and flicking them in his direction.

mTrader said...

another idiot