Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Kate Moss

“I was never anorexic, so I was never that skinny,” she tells September’s Interview. “I was never bony-bony. But I remember thinking, ‘I don’t want to be this skinny.’” She says when she was “doing shows and flying economy … nobody ever fed me." (celebitchy.com)

She's telling the truth. She wasn't anorexic....she was a drug addict.
She was never "bony bony"? She is what made that look popular. That walking dead, heroine chic look. Before that models had boobs.
And what does she mean "nobody ever fed me"? Just because you weigh as much as an infant does not mean that someone has to literally feed you. Did she not understand the concept of food by the time she was 19? That is an unclassified eating disorder.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cocaine is one helluva a drug

mTrader said...

another idiot..... i think i see a pattern here about these wonderful people u blog about.