Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Was On The Fence Until She Told Me This

Lady Gaga, who I am pretty sure is a man, has this to say about her luck with men:
"I am totally confident that I am an incredible artist and performer. I am extremely confident about my body, the way I dress, the way I want to look. But I have no confidence when it comes to men. Men are a disaster area for me. It’s so weird because I believe I am super sexy. I believe I am incredible, but I have absolutely no luck with boyfriends."(celebuzz.com)

Wow. This is one confident bitch. With this attitude how can she not get a man? I have been trying to figure out for weeks whether she is attractive or not so I am glad she cleared that up. I had decided that she is not attractive in the classic sense of beauty because she has to do all of those theatrics to get attention. Theatrics as in comical make up and walking around holding a teacup. But, now that she said that she is "super sexy"....

No comments: