Monday, November 2, 2009

Artwork from Hell


This is the cover for asshole's album cover.
 I won't even write asshole with a capital a because he is such a shitty asshole. Look at this asshole's pants. They are high waisted and tight as hell on his crotch. He wishes his package bulged in any way.  Is that a guitar slung over his shoulder? Does he think he is Prince? This motherfucker has never played guitar in his life. It looks like he is about to beat the little cartoons at the bottom of the picture, I bet he is. That is why he painted them on there, so he could beat them to death with Prince's guitar.
 And don't even get me started on the combat boots! If he thought they would pull his look would be pulled together so he would look "manly" he was wrong! Put the boots, the tight pants together and we have gay pride parade float attire. I shouldn't even say that because I love guy that wears the combat boots and the tight pants on the float.
  Augh! God! I really hate the fact that this kid is still relevant. It is like he took every element possible to frustrate me and used it as his CD cover. Combat boots and a guitar? Who the hell does he think he is that he thinks he can get away with this? Is he supposed to be in space? What is going on? He is begging for an ass beating!

No comments: