Monday, November 30, 2009

Rihanna gives relationship advice



“If you don’t send your boyfriend naked pictures, then I feel bad for him.”
The 21-year-old singer has had a rough year, after being assaulted by former boyfriend Chris Brown in February. Brown, himself an R&B singer, was sentenced to five years’ probation for assaulting Rihanna in August. He has since apologised to fans for his actions.
The naked pictures of Rihanna appeared on the internet in May.
“I just felt like my whole privacy was taken before that and then, when that came out, I thought, ‘oh great, so now there’s nothing they don’t know about me and my private life’,” Rihanna told Hot 97. (celebitchy.com)


This would be so much more meaningful if the boyfriend she had sent the pictures to had not beaten the shit out of her two weeks before he released these "private' pictures to the media. And, she says she says her privacy was gone? Well yeah because a maniac had naked pictures of you!  You should be saving you pretty ass  for Playboy one day. They will pay. You are just giving your vagina away in pictures to this fool. By the way, the pictures did not seem to help with his temper.

No comments: