Saturday, November 7, 2009

This Mo$tha'Fu#%a' here...


Chris Brown thinks that the beating of women is a personal matter and should not be discussed when he does it. But, thinks it is wrong and thinks God is on his team. This is a direct quote.


"While I respect Rihanna's right to discuss the specific events of February 8. I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God." (dlisted.com)


It should remain a private matter between us? Basically "bitch keep quiet!" What are you going to do? Are you going to hit her? Oh yeah you already did that quite well. How about not giving your girlfriend black eyes, contusions on her forehead and making her mouth bleed so it is filled with blood? I am sure you are very sorry. Sorry your life is in tatters you monster. Fucking jerk.



No comments: