Friday, November 6, 2009

Stating the obvious


Britney is performing in Canada and their Mayor felt the need to share this important news for fans who were paying $1000 a seat.
According to People, Virginia issued this statement: "It is Britney's 'prerogative' to lip-sync, and it is my job to make sure consumers know what they are paying for up front. Personally I would rather see a live set from a local artist, but I am sure Britney's fans will be treated to a spectacular show." (celebitchy.com)


In other burning news, water is indeed wet.
They bought Britney tickets, not Celine tickets. You want a great voice? I have one word. STREISAND!
A year ago  Britney  was in a psych ward with a shaved head flashing her vagina every chance she got. I am assuming she is going to lip sync . The name of the tour is Circus and I have to agree it is indeed a circus. Ah, Britney. 

No comments: