Friday, March 20, 2009

Yeah, That Is What Everyone Is In A Huff About

The octomom has this to say about herself:
Suleman also feels she's being discriminated against for being a single mother. "It's going to take a long time to prove not only to the world, but to myself, that I can be a very good mother."

She thinks that she is being discriminated against for being a single mother? Is she crazy? Well, yeah she is but that is not what people are upset about. She is an irresponsible moron that impregnated herself with enough fetuses that would equal small classroom, therefore making herself and her children a burden of the government, state and citizens, that just so happens to be a single mother. A single mother with 14 children. I still can't wrap my head around this one. There are three shows on the Discovery Channel about these kind of families, big families. Table For Twelve, Kate Plus Eight, some shit like that. I go to Chuck E' Cheese and I lose my mind over all the unruly children. I get nervous at children's birthday parties because I can just see the accidents that can happen in my head and I have to turn away. Luckily I can do that, I am not a mother and I am allowed that luxury. But, watching all of those kids and knowing you are responsible for every boo boo, every diaper change, college tuition.
Forget it, I'm having a cocktail....

No comments: