Monday, March 16, 2009

How Does This Happen?

Twilight star, Robert Pattinson, is having a rough time in New York. The actor was overheard telling a guy, “I can’t get laid [in N.Y.C.]” at Nur Khan’s Rosebar on Saturday night. The friend consoled him as best he could saying “A blind person with a British accent could get tail.” (celebitchy.com)

I can't handle these stories anymore. What could it possibly be that this beauty of a boy (yes boy) can't get laid or has problem with women? He seems to have that " I am going to mess up my hair and smoke cigarettes and look dirty thing going for him." I mean it worked out well for Johnny Depp and he never had a problem with the ladies. I can give you a list of women that would give anything from just a nibble....
I don't get it. Maybe because they love Edward and not him? Most guys I know would totally use that angle. Maybe because he is so beautiful he has absolutely no game?

No comments: