Tuesday, March 3, 2009

At This Point, It Has To Be A Joke

You know how Joaquin Pheonix is acting all crazy and beardy? I think Kanye's bravado has to be an act. An over extended act that none of us finds funny

Kanye West’s “greatest pain in life” is not being able to watch himself perform because he is “God’s vessel”.
The ‘Stronger’ rapper believes he has been chosen to have such superior musical ability and his only regret is being unable to see himself on stage.
He said: “God chose me. He made a path for me. I am God’s vessel.
“But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.”

(celebitchy.com)

This from a man whose mother died last year during an elective surgery.
I can't even watch myself sing into a shampoo bottle in the mirror because I get embarassed for myself. I mean he has plenty of video to watch right? Is it that he wants to watch it through someone else's eyes, the greatness that is Kanye? Like I said, this has got to be a joke.

1 comment:

nonprocessissimo said...

I have to agree w/ u. He's not the best, per se. I didn't think his concert was all that (graduation). Maybe he would've seen that & worked on his stage show!