Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Puppy Killer



Michael Vick’s return to the NFL on Sept. 27 wasn’t exactly the storybook finish to a redemption story, but the media storm around his first game with the Philadelphia Eagles was enough to suggest people are still interested in the convicted dog fighter.
And so it is that BET (Black Entertainment Television) will air an eight-part “docu-series” on Vick’s post-prison life. (theblemish.com)
I must be seeing things. This can't really be happening. Any day now I am going to wake up and the puppy killer is not going to be the starting quarterback for the Eagles right? I am not seeing that he is going to have a television show on BET. No? It  is real? This is really happening? Well don't we live in a world of no scrupulous world!  He is a criminal, a criminal! I ain't no hippy, I don't even have a dog but I really never thought he would ever even play ball again. BET, seriously there are plenty of fools in television already. Have some dignity.


No comments: