Monday, October 26, 2009

Chris Brown's Back....Right On MTV



MTV gave a preview for Chris "Everybody Is Being So Mean To Me" Brown's new single " I Can Transform Ya." 
Let the obvious jokes begin:
I can transform ya' from a beautiful girl into a bloody pulpof a mess
I can transform myself into a dancin', actin', singing machine into a pariah of society
I can transform ya' from my loyal girlfriend into a woman distrustful of relationships and every man on earth.
I can transform everyone's view of myself from a sweet talented kid the douche of the century


I don't give a damn what this song is like. I don't care if he makes fire come out of the soles of his shoes for this damn video dancing for his money. I hope the fact that he is a piece of crap is something that cannot be transformed.

No comments: