Monday, October 5, 2009

But What About The Children??

Jon violated an arbitrator’s rules and pulled hundreds of thousands of dollars out of his joint account with Kate, leaving her with only $1,000, aRadarOnline.com investigation uncovered. He withdrew several hundred thousand dollars from his joint bank account with Kate without her knowledge. RadarOnline.com has confirmed with multiple sources that Kate routinely pays the family bills from that bank account. (radaronline.com)


I really don't like either of these people. I feel bad for their kids that are definitely going to need that money for therapy someday. I have run out of ways to call their father a douche so I will just say anyone who leaves their family of eight children with $1000 in the bank, no matter how you feel about that cunt of a woman, is not fit to breathe oxygen. So, somebody fix this problem and take him out so I can watch the movie on Lifettime.

No comments: