Friday, October 17, 2008

Surprise. Madonna and Guy Are Getting Divorced

Took me a couple of days to get to this story, I'm busy ok? Everyone saw this coming unboubtedly which is why I did not rush to write about it but here is what has set me off. Madonna's brother, Christopher Ciccone, had this to say of his relationship with his ex brother in law.....
What was it about him that your sister loved? Ciccone: I really have no idea. I suppose I could have tried to stop her. But I always wanted to welcome those people whom Madonna let into her life. Whether it was Warren Beatty, Sean Penn or Carlos Leon. They were and are good friends of mine. Guy was the first who couldn’t bear how close Madonna and I were. He has a problem with gays. (celebitchy.com)

Guy had a problem with gays? He married Madonna. A gay icon. I'm talking beyond Liberace, Cher "GAY ICON!" I mean if you listen closely to Vogue backwards you clearly hear Little Richard saying "BE GAY WOOOH!" Maybe he just knew you were a dick.
It's a shame whenever a marriage breaks up, but it is even more of a shame when a brilliant woman like Madonna does not get her husband to sign a prenup. I bet this tour is her version of "Here My Dear" like Marvin Gaye did when he divorced his wife.

No comments: