Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Evil Incarnate

Rebecca Long and her husband Jon Pomeroy are facing prison time after starving Pomeroy's 14-year-old daughter to a frail 48 pounds while isolating her from the rest of her family.
Rebecca Long claims her stepdaughter was unruly, and it was a constant "power struggle" to deal with her - so they starved her and tortured her. She was confined to her foul, dirty bedroom and fed scraps of toast and drops of water to wash it down with.(postchronicle.com)

My nephew is 5 years old, he is 4 ft tall, and I think he weighs about 60lbs, I think. He's a big kid piggy back rides are no longer fun for me. He does not like picking up his toys and his parents would call him unruly at times, but I don't think their power struggle is such that they would starve and torture him....not yet. Besides, he's way too crafty he would not be having that. He knows where the food is and how to open shit.
Enough about my little angel.
These "parents" Rebecca and Jon? Their punishment should be as unimaginable as what they did to this girl. I'm thinking Spanish Inquisition. To quote Marcellus Wallace "I'm gonna get medieval on your asses."
Once again, evil rears it's ugly head in this world in all shapes and forms. Truly horrifying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should let your 5 yr old "shaq" of a nephew open up a can of whoop ass on these two fuktards.