Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gluttony Incarnate

AIG sent its executives to the coastal St. Regis resort south of Los Angeles even as the company tapped into an $85 billion loan from the government that it needed to stave off bankruptcy. The resort tab included $23,380 worth of spa treatments for AIG employees, according to invoices the resort turned over to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.(msnbc.com)

What do you say to that?
Do you not want to beat them upside their heads with the 9 irons they were golfing with?

Do you not hope they die of dysentary after eating that shrimp cocktail at the gala dinner?

I know you guys are all exhausted from having to put up those theatrics these past few weeks and you may want a foot massage. But after you read something like this what you deserve is a foot in your pompous ass.
Did you ever see The Omen? I am not religious, but I believe in evil. And it is at that spa getting reflexology.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sick ! I agree I'm religious but I do see the end coming soon! Something big is gonna happen to America ? the World ???

alba said...

Merny,

all i have to say is F-R-A-U -D...
and
How can I be down?

http://careers.peopleclick.com/client_aig/bu1/external_pages/jobsearch.asp


alba