Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Just Flat Out Going To Ask,

WHEN IS SOMEBODY GOING TO KICK THIS KID'S ASS?
After month's of silence this is Chris Brown's hello to the world:
“I just wanna say ‘what’s up?’ because I ain’t been out there in a minute,” Chris says in a video shot at Shaquille O’Neal’s house with Bow Wow. “But the new album is gonna be coming soon. We working on it right now. It’s called Graffiti. It’s got everything on it, so y’all be ready for that.”Chris ended, “Everybody that’s haters, they just been haters. All my real fans, I love you all. I ain’t a monster.” (justjared.com)

"What's up?"
"I ain't been out there in a minute"?
What kind of crap is that?
Yes we are haters Chris. We really do hate you. Yes you are a monster, I don't care if you are hanging at Shaq's house with Bow Wow Wow