Friday, May 15, 2009

People I Want To Punch In The face

Vanessa has talked about her role in the film, saying, “My character is a lot more darker, more introverted [than Gabriella in High School Musical]. She’s very deadpan throughout the whole thing. [She spells her name] S-A-5-M and the 5 is silent. She’s cool like that, it’s how she rolls.”
(justjared.com)
I already mentioned this bimbo once this week. That is the dumbest shit I have ever heard.

OK, I take it back THIS is the dumbest shit I have heard...well this week.
Kate says her spiky bob hairstyle reflects her feisty personality.“It’s my attitude! Everybody wants it.” she tells Entertainment Weekly.But not everybody can pull it off.“I have very, very thick hair, so it’s not going to work for everybody,” she says. “I’ve seen people come through the book line with thin hair and it’s just won’t work. My hair stylist gets calls from all across the country.” (wwtdd.com)
This is Kate, from John and Kate Plus Eight. She has a stylist. She has a stylist that I think definitely hates her to suggest the monstrosity she currently has on her head. Sweetie? Posh Spice you are not.

No comments: