Friday, May 22, 2009

And it shows...

Kelly Clarkson's fuller frame is obvious to everyone but she says:
“I don’t believe in dieting.” I believe you Kelly.
It doesn't stop there.
“She’s happy where she’s at. She doesn’t think being thin should be a big priority in her life.”Sure, you don't Kelly.
Plus, she wants to continue to be a good role model for her more voluptuous fans. “She gets tons of fan letters telling her to stay curvy,” the source says. “The last thing she wants to do is betray those young women who look up to her by going on a crash diet.” OK. I have nooo problem with that. But in all your videos your are safely hidden behind furniture and a long sweater.
Now here come the discrepancies swiftly following by bulimia:
But even though she’s just fine with being on the fuller side, Kelly’s starting to consider making a change. “She’s nervous about her health,” a friend reveals. She knows she needs to do something about the extra weight.”
Now, I know we all come in different shapes and sizes. I prefer curvy women compared to Gwyneth any day. I appreciate a woman that says "This is me. I take care of myself, but I allow myself to indulge on occasion because I deserve it." But, to say you do not want to let down your fans if you lose weight? That is a lie. You are straight up lying to them and to yourself

No comments: