Thursday, May 14, 2009

Megan Is The New Kanye

She has this to say about being too hot
Megan fumed: “It pisses me off when people fucking complain that I’m too beautiful to get a part. That's bullshit.

Followed the next day by this:
I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man."

She is just like Kanye. Full of conceit, shallow as a kiddie pool. She walks around the paparazzi licking her lips in 10 out of 10 pictures.
Yes, she is beautiful. Just as Kanye is talented. She constatly talks about her sexiness. Kanye constantly talks about his talent. We don't need reminders. We see you, we heard you the first 147 times.

No comments: