Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I DUN SEEN BIGFOOT!

North Carolina Bigfoot spotted in Cleveland County. The man in North Carolina fended off the Bigfoot creature with a stick before chasing him back into the woods. Tim Peeler said the Bigfoot was 10 feet tall, and he wanted him off his North Carolina property.
"This thing was 10 feet tall," Peeler said in a statement. "It had beautiful hair." Peeler was trying to call coyotes but believes he coaxed the mythical Bigfoot out of the woods. (msnbc.com)

This is the best picture I could find of Bigfoot. After all these years this is best I could get. Which is really most likely a guy wearing a gorilla suit PRETENDING to be Bigfoot. Yeah, that is what all the "experts" say. Which makes it even more amazing that one could still make a living off of being a Bigfoot Expert in this age of Iphones, YouTube, and Tosh.O, Facebook, that Dick Roulette website, without a single shred of evidence. Like I said, this is the best picture I could find. This guy was calling coyotes and he got Bigfoot. Lucky son of a...
On a side note, I really hope all these creatures are real. The Lochness Monster, Bigfoot, Chupacabra. I watch every single episode about Nessi and the hopeful scientists with their underwater sound wave technology and I am always so hopeful and inevitably let down when they don't find her.

No comments: