Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Bday Kid...

In April, Tiger talked in a press conference about what he missed out on while in rehab after his secret cheating life was exposed.
"Because of the time frame of it, I missed my son's first birthday and that hurts. That hurts a lot and I vowed I'd never miss another one after that. I can't go back to where I was,” he said.

(radaronline.com)

Except this weekend when he missed his daughter's third birthday.
Oh Tiger, you don't have to be there for all the birthday's but after everything that you put us through, you would think that you would follow up with your promises. Although, when you went back to golf after saying you were going to be out for a while and focus on your personal life then came back like three months later?I guess that means you must have had everything figured out by now. Awesome.

No comments: