Monday, June 21, 2010

Get It Together People...

I was on a website talking about vampire tv shows and movies and I read these gems in the comment section. I did not make these up. These are real people talking about and debating vampires.

I wish I was a vampire. I would have my own coven of vampires and we would take revenge on all the people who while I was alive had their fun with me. I would drink their blood and take their strength. Life would be much better for me if I was a vampire. (radaronline.com)
Wow. I have to admit, my friends and I joke around all the time as to who we would take with us to be in our vampire coven and how much fun we would have. But this is the thing our lives are good. We have a good time together and only want to prolong it. You sweety, are miserable and will be miserable in the after life. Please, try to make this life a good one, then we can talk about "eternal".

Its very simple: vampires CAN NOT GO OUT IN DAYLIGHT, Stephanie Meyer has made up her own rules, Twilight is NOT a vampire story, True Blood is the REAL THING! Wake up people, if you don't believe ME, read the original: Bram Stoker's DRACULA!!! (radaronline.com)
True Blood is the real thing? No. I love True Blood, but there ain't nothin' real bout' it including the accents. None of this stuff is real which is what makes it so much fun, hence you can make up whatever rules you like. Bram Stoker took folklore and embellished them. That's it. Am I supposed to be mad at Sesame Street for their version of The Count? Never Enjoy Count Chocula cereal after a bender? I think not!
 
NONE OF THIS CRAP IS REAL PEOPLE. YOU CAN DRESS UP AND WEAR CONTACTS ALL YOU LIKE, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO GO OUT AND GET YOUR DAMN GROCERIES IN YOUR PJ'S EVERY ONCE IN WHILE.

No comments: