Friday, June 18, 2010

At least it's written in language she can understand...

I had to make this picture small because I could not stand her staring at me, mouth agape.

Have you seen Miley Cyrus' new tattoo?
In little black letters, she had the word LOVE inked onto her right ear.
Why? We'll let her explain…
"There's so much negativity in the world and what you only need to hear is all the love," Cyrus, 17, just told me from New York City, where she's in the middle of the big promo tour for her new album, Can't Be Tamed. "People try to say to me, ‘I just heard someone say this or that about you,' and I just ignore it because it's irrelevant. Love is what makes the world go around, and that's all we need to focus on." (eonline.com)

Here is my reaction.
Read Miley got tattoo on ear. Think automatically to myself, "all she wants to hear is loving things and this will protect her precious ears from all that smack talk."
Read Miley's reason for getting tattoo on said ear, which is pretty much what I was thinking.
Stay quiet for a while pondering the vacuum of stupidity that is this child's brain.
Now, if we can just get "shut up" tattooed across her mouth everything will be fine.

No comments: